Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Week 2 of Community Service :)



Its been the 2nd week since i've spent time with them and i'm glad that they like me as their mentor ;)
On my left there's Nuraishah and on my right its Haizureen!
I actually felt slightly proud when they told their friend that i'm their mentor to give them a heads up that it can't be switched. mission accomplished yo~ xD

I'm very satisfy with my mentees since they both click rather well with me but i need them to speak in english more often since that's one of the requirements and my damn tutor is ALWAYS SO CLOSE TO ME. i can't even sneakily speak BM with them T_T


The moment of truth when my mentees are only SLIGHTLY shorter then me. LOL


It was so smart of my classmate to think of BINGO in word form, its fun and EDUCATIONAL. And i'm suppose to think of educational games for the class next week with my oh so awkward group mate ._.


Also love how they ended the day with an non educational game, the classical musical chair! Yet, our tutor thought it wasn't good enough. -.-

She even mentioned that she has HIGHER EXPECTATION ON US. DANG IT. i shuck in thinking of games plus it must be EDUCATIONAL. kill me please T_T

I really hope my partner thinks of some brilliant game we can conduct next week, or else, we'll be screwed. T_T

#picoftheday


No comments:

Post a Comment