Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Uni Life??

most of my results were released today and honestly speaking... i'm damn disappointed with it ):
Surprisingly, my parents aren't too disappointed about it this time.
I was expecting a higher grade for my finance paper... I believed it would have raised my overall grade. 

Although I managed to maintain at the Second Upper class grade that I targeted but still, its disappointing. I guess my first instinct is always right! Didn't have a good feeling after completing that paper anyways. My mind literally went blank during the paper ):

As long as I don't fail my last paper, I'M OFFICIALLY DONE WITH UNIVERSITY LIFE.
I FKING HATE 100% WRITTEN REPORTS. they freaking down graded my overall percentage ):
Since my parents are OKAY with my results, i'll just accept it and move on. 

It's been days and still no good news on Kiki. ):
Things have been pretty bad lately. I NEED SOME POSITIVE NEWS IN MY LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment