Thursday, May 28, 2015

28.05.2015

Thank you to everyone that was concerned.
I usually try really hard to not show it but this time was an exception. I just couldn't.

To those who realized and were concerned asked whether I was okay.
Well, truthfully. I'm not. She was more than a dog to me, she was my family, my best friend, my one and only.

She will always be remembered, she's going to be in my heart for the rest of my life.
Some who doesn't understand would think that i'm making a big deal over a dog, but those who understood got it the minute i mentioned her name. I didn't need to explain, her name just needed to be mentioned.

This made me realize how much a person understands me.
For those who i've met here in the UK, despite us knowing each other for less than a year, they showed concern and for that, i'm grateful. I'm really sorry for avoiding you guys today but I needed a moment, a moment alone to grieve.

For those back in Malaysia, whether or not you were close with Kiki, or you've just seen her through pictures I posted, thanks for the concern.


To Kiki,

I'm glad to know that you left peacefully and I'm sorry for not being able to be there for you during your last moment. You left me with lots of good memories that I would cherish for the rest of my life.

I still can't believe that i'll come home not being able to see you greet me. Home wouldn't be the same without you.

I might have lose a beautiful soul today but heaven has gain an angel. If faith has it, we will meet again.

I love you baby.  

No comments:

Post a Comment