Saturday, March 7, 2015

Responsibility.

Haven been able to blog because housemate has been hanging in my room daily.
I'm so sick of having to face the same problem again and again.

We've gone through this conversation for endless times. and the results always turn out the same.
I don't get why she has to bring it up every time someone gets sick at home ):

They've been with us for years. In fact 2 out of the 4 have been with me for half of my life!
How the fuck you suppose to think I can let them go easily?
If they were the problem we shouldn't even have had them from the beginning!

She keeps saying that she loves them just as much but i'm pretty sure it isn't as much as I love them.
They are family to me. You can't ask me to pick between the two.

I won't be able to make that decision ):

Every time she mentions this, I get tense up. and this tension won't subside till I know that the damn topic has come to an end.

This is why I don't get too committed to anyone or anything. It's too hard to let go.

I WANT TO GET OVER WITH THIS ASAP. FUCKING COME TO A CONCLUSION. FML

No comments:

Post a Comment