Sunday, February 8, 2015

Review: Schwarzkopf Cosmic Blue Live Color XXL

Finally took the initiative to dye my hair and decided to try this brand.
As for now, i'm satisfied with the results. I just hope it last long :)

Visually it will look like black with a really deep dark blue tone. I could tell the difference between black and blue black. :)

The thing i like about this hair dye is the smell of the hair dye. there's a very pleasant smell! Not like the hair dye's i smell in the saloon every time i get my hair dyed. :)

The conditioner that came in the box is also really good! My hair is really soft and silky compared to before.



The blue will only shine under sunlight or with the correct camera settings on flash mode.
to be specific, its a blue hue setting on my camera :)

the normal setting wouldn't work at all. at least for my camera.

overall i'm happy with the results but its not my ideal blue. I hope it fades to my ideal blue though. xD



No comments:

Post a Comment