Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Paris: As A Primadonna

















My first trip to Paris is definitely going to be a memorable one! I got to experience things I never thought I would! :)

The main reason for this trip wasn't to explore around Paris but was to attend FTHX in Paris! :D
















Although i've been to concerts of FTISLAND. but this time it was different! In many ways! The atmosphere watching them live in another country is a whole new experience and different feeling than watching them live in Malaysia for many times!

They were shocked to see many European fans supporting them! You could tell by their faces that they did not see it coming! The crowd were able to sing along a few songs and they were completely shocked! Their expressions was PRICELESS. You could never see this in Malaysia because Malaysian could never do that. IDK WHY. even if we can, the concert venue is too big, they won't be able to hear us singing. The concert was AMAZING! It was the best out of all that i've been to! Even my friend who's been to their concerts in Korea said the same thing!


































Hongki's vocals were PERFECT. Let's not forget bout Jae Jin's vocals, Jong Hoon's and Seung Hyun's guitar solo and Min Hwan's drum solo which i have rarely seen live! All 5 of them contributed equally to this concert! They even changed the set list which is something they rarely do T_T

I got to hear all of my favourite songs! even from their latest album which I LOVE. Hongki also sang Bad Women and Girls Don't Know which is from their old albums which I ALSO LOVE. It was beautiful! I couldn't ask for it to be any better! and when hongki forgot the lyrics to the old songs, it was ADORABLE. Both the fans and FTISLAND made mistakes during the concert and we all laughed it out when it happened, which i find HILARIOUS. I laughed so hard when either one of us made mistakes. xD






































I even got to see all 5 of them UP CLOSE outside. and i didn't have to pay for it! LOL. YES, IT WAS DEFINITELY CLOSER THAN THE FAN SIGN EVENT I WENT DURING PLAY CONCERT. Hongki and Jong Hoon literally walked out from the venue and posed for the camera and allowed us to take pictures. it was as if they were telling us to take pictures of them! they posed and posed and posed! and even said okay, LAST PICTURE! before they finished of. SUCH FAN SERVICE! WHAT ELSE COULD I HAVE ASKED FOR? XD

and as if it was meant to be! I was all prepared to go home after the Day 1 concert, then I received a text from a friend saying all trains from Eurostar were cancelled for the day as they found smoke in the tunnel. Usually, I would be REALLY PISSED because I would have to stay for another night in Paris and had nothing to do... BUT it just so happen FTISLAND had a second concert on that night! LOLOL. We were both happy and thankful for the cancellation because that meant we could attend for their 2nd concert! :D

















2nd day was equally AMAZING. It was basically like a live band performance in a pub. They were having beer while performing, they even gave out 5 cups of beers to the fans! I swear Jong Hoon had at least 3 cups of beer. LOL. Hongki announced that they were drunk after finishing their first song. They probably already had at least 1 cup per person before the concert. LOL. It was great seeing this side of them! They really missed performing in small pubs like the old days and I was one of the lucky ones that were able to experience that! It was one of those moment when FTISLAND didn't felt like a commercialized band. They were like an indie band

The best part of this concert is that I just called up Eurostar to get a compensation for my hotel and food expenses due to the cancellation of the flight and the delay of the reappointed flight, and they told me they were going to refund me on my train tickets and provide me with a FREE ONE WAY TRIP booking. It's like I'm getting a refund on my expenses, a free one way trip ticket for my next trip and they indirectly paid for my concert tickets since they decided to refund me for my train tickets. WOOTS! FREE CONCERT! I didn't have to pay for anything but my concert tshirt that I bought. Everything else was covered by Eurostar 



I even got to meet fans from all over the world. Places I didn't even know existed. LOL. Probably since I suck in geography..... but still! We were all united because of FTISLAND. and that is one hell of an amazing feeling! They might not speak proper english but we shared the same interest! We all loved FTISLAND and were able to communicate well without any awkwardness despite meeting for the first time! I'm usually awkward with people I meet for the first time but it wasn't the case with them! :D

We even sang together in public while queuing. It was a beautiful scene 


Overall, it was a whole new experience for me as a fan! I can't believe I got to meet my idol outside of where I live. not in Malaysia, but in PARIS! woots! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment