Saturday, November 15, 2014

Is it really fate?

A lot has been telling me but i refused to believe it until my mom put down the same statement. It really made me question myself.

I've heard that I have some sort of fate in meeting with lots of guy. Apparently it seems that i'm always seen surrounded with guys.
It never really felt that way tbh. I'm just much more comfortable hanging out with guys compared to girls because most of the time, they are less complicated to deal with. Girls tends to create lots of unnecessary issues. YES. i too do that sometimes. ._.

But A LOT of my friends think that I have some sort of fate with guys. Apparently its so obvious that my even my mom felt it. ._______.
I was shocked when she told me that. I literally just shut up for like 10 sec and thought about it. LOL.

And she followed with the boyfriend question. If i really do have some fate with guys, it basically means that i'm always being friend zone, or I have a bad personality, or i'm naturally rejecting guys with my personality without even knowing, etc.............

Do I really have fate with guy? Do I really have lots of guy friends? ._.
I've seen many others with much more guy friends than I have though............. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment