Monday, October 7, 2013

Review: LEIQI 3 in 1 Lens (FOR ALL PHONE)

For the past few days i've been taking pictures with my new toy! <3
the 3 in 1 Lens i bought. ngehehehe <3

Consist of Fish Eye Lens, Macro Lens & Wide Angle Lens
I'm pretty satisfy with my purchase considering the lens really did do as how it was shown in the pictures. :D
The only bad side about it is that it doesn't fit my HTC One perfectly. but its fine, i can still take pictures with it, the lens just covers my camera a bit :)

Getting on to the review.


The fish eye lens is really good but i personally don't like taking selca's with them. The lens make my already weird looking face look EVEN weird -______-


Next is the Wide Angle Lens. Its really good considering how much difference it made with and without the lens. But because it couldn't fit my phone perfectly, it covered a little of my shot at the bottom. :)


Lastly is the Macro Lens which i probably love the most. it will only work if you take close up shots as close as 1cm. Like really close! It won't focus if you don't go that close. If you want it CLOSER then 1cm which i doubt.... use the zoom in feature in your phone. xD

Overall i'm really satisfy with my purchase and i'm also selling it for RM45.
To purchase: Click Here

Picture of the Day with my baby <3

No comments:

Post a Comment