Monday, May 16, 2016

Change.

the reason why i talk less bout my personal life nowadays is simply because i'm sick of explaining.
there's no point repetitively explaining when people just don't understand.
As time passes, i get more impatient and its obviously one of my weak point.

I don't think i'm qualified giving advice's as i too have lack of experience.
While i'm providing my one cents advice, there's also a layer of mask on me.

why would i bother bout talking bout it when they obviously wouldn't be able to help?..
don't come complaining that i'm secretive and etc when you didn't even bother asking..

everyone can be selfish. it's a choice on whether or not they want to be selfish.
so yes, mind me if I am selfish at some point because i refuse to take in more shit than I already have.
If you can't accommodate to that than i'm sorry,  neither can I.

No comments:

Post a Comment