Sunday, January 19, 2014

FINALLY BLOG-IN!

finally blog in after 2 months?
been so busy for only god knows what reason. .____________.

still feel really bad for missing 2 of my friends 21st birthday this year.
but that's how it had to be. Nobody including myself expected going to Hong Kong in such short notice ):
And for those who are curious or worried bout why I was in a hospital in HK,
you won't have to worry, I wasn't admitted nor did I went to see the doctor. :)
in fact i think i did told one person the reason why I was in HK because i felt like telling on that particular day xD
But yeah, overall i'm fine and back in Malaysia! :D

Keeping my fingers cross that they won't read my blog, which probably wouldn't since i've never really exposed my link to the world...

I'm still thinking whether or not to attend another friend of mine 21st birthday party. =/
Yes, i know i shouldn't be thinking knowing that he is a friend.
But i'm pretty sure i'll be the only girl among those that i know were invited to attend.
It's gonna be SO AWKWARD OKAYYYYYYY. like ULTRA AWKWARD.
not forgetting that its gonna be a 1/2 pool party. EVEN WEIRD.
GAHHHHHHHHH. If i miss this, it basically means i missed 3 21st party in 2 months.
GOSH. i feel REALLY BAD ):
THIS SHUCKS! -.-

Someone please help me make a decision. .____.

No comments:

Post a Comment